Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year! How About A Free Romance Novella?

FREE Until Jan 5th!
What better way to ring in the new year than with a free romance novella? When Chemistry Wins, the first part of THE DARK HORSE TRILOGY as written under my pen name Cynthia Dane is FREE through January 5th!

That's not all! Both it and its following stories, When Passion Flares and When Romance Prevails are free under KU. You can even pick up the full and complete box set for only $2.99. Awesome!

I mean, this is assuming you like hot and sexy contemporary romance. Also assuming you're okay with some sultry boy / girl action.

Cynthia Dane is a name I've been working hard on alongside my other writing projects. (If you are subscribed to my HB mailing list, then last night you should have received an exclusive preview of the final RR universe novel!) You can bet there will be a lot more to come in 2015 from all of my names!

Check out the whole Dark Horse Trilogy Below!
Amazon

Amazon
Amazon
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!